If you are facing error code 0x800CCC0D in Outlook, you can repair it using the easy steps.
Basic troubleshooting is to close and reopen the outlook program. Secondly, you can try to restart your computer to check if the error goes off.
If the above steps do not work, check for repair options as mentioned below.
Steps to Repair OUTLOOK program:
- Open apps and features in Windows.
- Choose the version of outlook in Office program.
- You can right click to see options to repair.
- Online repair will fully replace program files.
- Quick repair corrects the corrupted files.
If you still get this outlook error code on sending and receiving emails. You need to check for Outlook Mail configuration.
Edit Outlook Mail configuration steps:
We have mentioned below on how to check the outlook configuration.
- Goto Control Panel
- Select Mail Ribbon
- Choose Profiles
- You can find email properties
- Cross check the servers.
- Re-check the Port Numbers.